WELCOME TO THE ERA OF SPEED IN GRAVEL.
A new breed of rider is emerging—one who loves the freedom and exploration that gravel culture was founded upon but who has a hunger to ride wild, to go full bore, and to explore not just geography but personal limits. This frontier requires a new kind of gravel machine, one engineered not to roam the trails, but to slay them.
For these athletes, we created a machine engineered for pure, unapologetic speed, ready to take down finish lines, KOM leaderboards, PR’s, and FKT’s. A single bike that first generates maximum speed and then second, controls that speed across the variable conditions gravel athletes must conquer. A machine built without limits, for the riders willing to test them.
Ideal For: Gravel racing, from endurance to gravel enduros
- Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Áspero Fork / Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Áspero Fork with Adjustable Trail
- FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2
- Reserve 32mm DT370 XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 24mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Panaracer Gravel King SK Sport 700x38 60tpi
- SRAM Force AXS 1 36T
- SRAM Dub
- SRAM Force, 12 spd
- SRAM Force eTap AXS 12 spd
- SRAM Force 12s XG1270, 10-36
- SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD 12 spd
- Easton EC70AX Carbon
- Easton EA90 Alloy
- SRAM Force HRD
- SRAM Paceline 160mm
- Prologo Dimension NDR T4.0
- Easton EC70 Carbon
- Smartpak 400A Top Tube Storage Bag