WELCOME TO THE ERA OF SPEED IN GRAVEL.
A new breed of rider is emerging—one who loves the freedom and exploration that gravel culture was founded upon but who has a hunger to ride wild, to go full bore, and to explore not just geography but personal limits. This frontier requires a new kind of gravel machine, one engineered not to roam the trails, but to slay them.
For these athletes, we created a machine engineered for pure, unapologetic speed, ready to take down finish lines, KOM leaderboards, PR’s, and FKT’s. A single bike that first generates maximum speed and then second, controls that speed across the variable conditions gravel athletes must conquer. A machine built without limits, for the riders willing to test them.
Ideal For: Gravel racing, from endurance to gravel enduros
- Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Áspero Fork
- FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2
- Easton EA70AX, 28h (F), 28h (R), 24mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Panaracer Gravel King SK Folding 650Bx48
- Shimano GRX 810-1 40T
- JY-BB 24
- Shimano CN-HG701, 11 spd
- Shimano GRX 812, 11 spd
- Shimano M8000, 11 spd, 11-40
- Shimano GRX RX810, 11 spd
- Easton EC70AX Carbon
- Easton EA70 Alloy
- Shimano GRX RX810-LA Hydraulic Disc
- Shimano SM-RT800, 160mm
- Prologo Dimension NDR T4.0
- TranzX YSI01 50mm Dropper Post
- SmartPak 400A