For 2020 we have teamed up with A.S.O, organisers of the Tour de France™, to bring a splash of yellow to our range. This special edition Tour de France™ official licensed product has the same great features as the Frog main range, with the addition of the striking Tour de France™ yellow with black logos.
Frog Bikes were the obvious choice for a collaboration to develop a range of Tour de France™ kids’ bikes. We were impressed with the research and attention to detail that has gone into the lightweight bikes.
Frog Bikes also shares our values regarding our commitment to the future of cycling, children and the planet. We are looking forward to seeing lots of children riding around on the new range.
Clément Monteil, A.S.O. Licensing
This 24 inch kids' road bike is best suited for children aged between 8 and 10 years old with an average inside leg measurement of 67cm.
Our Frog Road 67 is geared towards children looking to experience both on and off-road riding and racing. The frame has clearance to fit both slick and cyclocross tyres allowing the bike to handle trails and dirt as well as tarmac.
Investing in a Frog Road Bike is investing in your child's hobby and ultimately their passion. A lightweight, correctly sized Road Bike can help kids fall in love with road cycling and embrace it as an integral part of their lives for years to come.
Wheel Size: 24 inch
Why buy a Frog Road 67?
- Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars
- 9-Speed gears with Microshift short-reach brake levers making braking easier and more comfortable for smaller hands
- Auxiliary brake levers work in line with the drop bar shifter/levers giving an additional braking control position on the top of the handlebars for added confidence
- Lightweight but sturdy frame means the bike is easier to handle both on and off road
- Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes
- Patented Frog cranks for easier more powerful pedalling (crank length - 127mm)
- Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
The Frog Road 67 is also available in the following colours*: Electric Blue. Click HERE to see these models.
*Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. Our photos show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly as paint batches also have variances. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Frog Road 67 Tour de France
- Approx Age 4-5 Colour FROG: Red, Purple, Orange, White/Spots, Pink TEAM SKY: White/Blue/Yellow Weight 6.75 kg or 14.8 lbs Fork Aluminium Fork Frame Aluminium 9.5" / 22.13cm Frog 48 Frame Wheel Size 16" Head Set Locking headset, 27mm Bottom Bracket 107.5mm Sealed Bottom Bracket Crank Set Aluminium 102mm Black Chain Ring Steel 32 Teeth Chain Guard Integral Black Chain Guard. Full chain guard supplied and fitted as required. Brakes Tektro C310 Aluminium V Brake Black Brake Levers Tektro Aluminium JL352-RS V Brake Lever Black Length of top tube 374mm (horizontal distance from seat post to stem: 393mm) Stem Frog Bikes Aluminium 38mm Stem Handlebar Frog Bikes Aluminium Little Handlebars Width 440mm Grip Frog Bikes Specific Locking Slim Grips Saddle Frog Bikes Saddle Size:201*136mm, Black, adjustable rails for better fit Seat Post Aluminium 200mm, 27.2mm wide. Pedal Plastic with Ball Bearings and Reflectors Bell Bell Rim Aluminium 16" x 1.5" 20 holes Black（Weight:240g） Hubs Aluminium 20 holes Tyres Kenda 16" x 1.5" hybrid tyres Extra Tyres Kenda K1153 16"*1.75 Tubes Kenda 16" x 1.5" with Schrader Valves Right Hand Gear Shifter Single Speed Free Wheel 18 T Copper Reflectors White & Red front & rear reflectors, 2x wheel reflectors (in both white and orange) Mudguard Plastic Mudguards front and rear Frame Protectors Clear stickers for chainstay and frame