Part endurance racer, part rowdy trail bike…the Joplin is ridiculously fun.
Luxurious endurance ride and raucous little trail bike all at once, the Joplin is a Jackie of all trades and mistress to no one.
Mastery of speed and distance is the name of the game here. 29-inch wheels are proven to roll quicker than smaller sizes, with the added benefit of smoothing out the rough stuff with greater ease—just the ticket for going that little bit faster and further than you’ve gone before.
The Joplin also delivers surprisingly quick acceleration and a nimble feel for a big-wheeled bike. Make no mistake, this is a punchy climber with great geometry for charging uphill.
It’s light, too. Naturally suited to cross country ventures, the lightweight carbon layup and 110mm VPP travel turn multi-day expeditions into effortless Grand Tours. Backed up by a lifetime warranty no matter how far or hard you go, the Joplin is the kind of rock rolling royalty that never grows old.
Are you the proud owner of a new Joplin? Register it right here.
- Available in:Carbon & Aluminum
- Wheel size:29"
- Rear travel:110mm
- Designed for:XC & Trail
- 13.48kg / 29.73lbs
- Carbon C
- FOX Rhythm 34 120
- FOX Float Performance DPS
- SRAM NX Eagle
- SRAM NX Eagle
- SRAM NX Eagle 148 DUB, 30t - 170mm (XS-S), 175mm (M-XL)
- SRAM PG1230 11-50t
- SRAM CN NX Eagle 118L Power Lock, 12spd
- SRAM Level T
- Avid Centerline 180mm
- Cane Creek 10 IS Integrated Headset
- Race Face Ride 35x760 bar
- Race Face Ride 50mm
- Juliana Grips
- SRAM MTH 716, 15x110, 32h
- SRAM MTH 746, 12x148, 32h
- WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 29" Rims
- DT Competition (32)
- Maxxis Minion 29x2.3 DHF EXO TR
- Maxxis Crossmark II 29X2.25 DC EXO TR
- Stans Sealant 2oz
- RF Aeffect 31.6 Dropper
- Juliana Saddle Segundo 17