Part endurance racer, part rowdy trail bike…the Joplin is ridiculously fun.
Luxurious endurance ride and raucous little trail bike all at once, the Joplin is a Jackie of all trades and mistress to no one.
Mastery of speed and distance is the name of the game here. 29-inch wheels are proven to roll quicker than smaller sizes, with the added benefit of smoothing out the rough stuff with greater ease—just the ticket for going that little bit faster and further than you’ve gone before.
The Joplin also delivers surprisingly quick acceleration and a nimble feel for a big-wheeled bike. Make no mistake, this is a punchy climber with great geometry for charging uphill.
It’s light, too. Naturally suited to cross country ventures, the lightweight carbon layup and 110mm VPP travel turn multi-day expeditions into effortless Grand Tours. Backed up by a lifetime warranty no matter how far or hard you go, the Joplin is the kind of rock rolling royalty that never grows old.
Are you the proud owner of a new Joplin? Register it right here.
- Available in:Carbon & Aluminum
- Wheel size:29"
- Rear travel:110mm
- Designed for:XC & Trail
- 11.86kg / 26.15lbs
- Carbon CC
- FOX 34 Float Performance Elite 120
- FOX Float Performance Elite DPS
- SRAM X01 Eagle
- SRAM X01 Eagle
- SRAM X1 Eagle 148 DUB, 30t - 170mm (XS-S), 175mm (M-XXL)
- SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50T
- SRAM X01 Eagle 12 SPD
- SRAM Level TLM
- Avid Centerline 180mm
- Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Santa Cruz Bicycles XC Flat Bar Carbon 31.8 x 750
- Easton Haven 55mm
- Juliana Grips
- DT 350 15x110 28H
- DT 350 148x12 28h XD
- Race Face ARC Offset 27 29" Rims
- Santa Cruz Reserve 27 Carbon Rim
- DT Competition (28)
- Maxxis Minion 29x2.3" DHF 3C EXO TR
- Maxxis Crossmark II 29X2.25 DC EXO TR
- Stans Sealant 2oz
- RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Juliana Saddle Primiero 17