You can’t define the Maverick in just one line.
You’re not here to be whatever somebody else thinks you should be... and neither is the Maverick.
You’re here to get down. You’re here to go fast. Not fast for a girl. Just damn fast. So is the Maverick. Did someone say smile more? No problem. Tell ‘em to look closer as you set your quads on fire churning up the last brutal climb that makes the downhill taste that much sweeter. When you live for that magical space between pleasure and pain, the Maverick is the bike that won’t say no when you say yes.
With 145mm of supportive rear travel complimented by 150mm of front suspension and obstacle eating 29” wheels, this bike isn’t measured by what it can do. It’s measured by what’s left to do.
The lower link VPP suspension soaks up big bumps with a pedal-efficient design that’s easy to tune exactly how you want it. Whether you’re hauling down root waterfalls, biting into big ledges, or soaking up the chatter, the Maverick isn’t here to tell you how to ride -- she enables you to ride wherever you decide.
Want to change the geometry? The integrated flip chip means all you have to do is grab an Allen key and in under a minute you can slacken the headtube and drop the bottom bracket for an extra-planted feel no matter how steep the descent gets.
Every size frame fits a water bottle inside the front triangle. After all, some days are made for riding lean. Other days are made for dusk-to-dawn solo sojourns that require an extra bottle in addition to a rucksack.
It’s time to escape the shoulda’s and the coulda’s. Write your own rules and explore trails until you run out of water or daylight (whichever comes last). The Maverick is just the pen.
|Available in:||Carbon C & Carbon CC|
- 14.31kg / 31.54lbs
- Carbon C
- FOX 36 Float Performance Elite, 150mm, 29"
- RockShox Super Deluxe Select+
- Shimano XT M8100, 12spd
- Shimano XT M8100, 12spd
- Shimano XT M8120 30t
- Shimano XT M8100, 12spd, 10-51t
- Shimano XT, 12spd
- Shimano XT 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Shimano XT M8120
- Shimano XT RT86 Ice Tech 180mm
- Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated
- Santa Cruz 20 Carbon Bar, 760mm, 20mm Rise
- Burgtec Enduro MK3, 42.5mm
- Juliana House Grip, 30mm or Burgtec Bartender Pro Grip Minnaar
- Industry Nine 1/1, 110x15, 6 Bolt, 28h
- Industry Nine 1/1, 148x12, Microspline, 6 Bolt, 28h
- RaceFace ARC Offset 30 29" Rims
- Sapim Race
- Maxxis Minion DHR II 29"x2.4", 3C, MaxxGRIP, EXO, TR
- Maxxis Minion DHR 29"x2.4", 3C, EXO, MaxxTerra
- Stan's Sealant
- RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6 or OneUp Dropper V2
- Juliana Primiero Saddle or WTB Volt