Ready to rally the world.
Ready to rally the world, the Roubion was born from our racers’ love of events like the Trans-Provence, and named after one of Anka Martin’s favorite stages of that race.
With 150mm VPP travel, and stable geometry built around a 65° head tube angle, this is the bike for facing the unknown in demanding terrain.
Radically redesigned into a lower-link mounted shock configuration, the Roubion has taken notes from the Strega’s spell-book. The resulting suspension performance allows you to push harder and charge towards things you used to think were a big deal.
The beauty of VPP suspension is that it requires no links in the rear triangle. This creates a one-piece unified carbon swingarm that’s a piece of engineering art and the rock-solid reason why the Roubion tracks so well in rough conditions. You could call the Roubion “all mountain” or “enduro”. We just call it “capable of anything."
Are you the proud owner of a new Roubion? Register it right here.
- Available in:Carbon & Aluminum
- Wheel size:27.5"
- Rear travel:150mm
- Designed for:Trail & All Mtn
- 14.33kg / 31.6lbs
- Carbon C
- RockShox Yari MotionControl RC, 160mm, 27.5"
- RockShox Super Deluxe R
- SRAM NX Eagle
- SRAM NX Eagle
- SRAM NX Eagle 148 DUB, 32t - 170mm (XS,S), 175mm (M-XL)
- SRAM PG1230 11-50t
- SRAM CN NX Eagle 118L Power Lock, 12spd
- SRAM Guide T
- Avid Centerline, 200mm Front, 180mm Rear
- Cane Creek 10 IS Integrated Headset
- Race Face Aeffect R 35x780 20mm Rise
- Race Face Ride 50mm
- Juliana Grips
- SRAM MTH 716, 15x110, Torque Cap, 32h
- SRAM MTH 746, 12x148, 32h
- WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0 27.5" Rims
- DT Competition (32)
- Maxxis Minion 27.5x2.50 DHF 3C EXO TR
- Maxxis Minion 27.5x2.40 DHR II EXO TR
- Stans Sealant 2oz
- Race Face Aeffect, 31.6
- Juliana Saddle Segundo 17