Ready to rally the World.
A 1:25000 scale map, a weather forecast and the Roubion. Three things you shouldn’t hit the high mountains without. And while we can’t guarantee you won’t get lost or soaked, we’re pretty sure there’s no better bike to tackle ancient alpine terrain.
And whether blind racing or just blindly enjoying the trails as they come, the Roubion’s MX wheel combo feels like the best mix since Aperol met spritz. A 29-inch front wheel serves up high-speed stability and high-rolling confidence. Meanwhile the 27.5-inch rear makes for an intuitive and highly maneuverable rear end that loves to get sideways around the most ragged of switchbacks.
This bike is rapid, so when it comes to stopping power and control we’ve mixed things up here also. A 200mm front and 180mm rear brake rotor pairing ensures you shouldn’t overcook the corners no matter how hot you’re coming in. The Roubion’s chainstay lengths are all specifically sized for the XS, S and M frames too, meaning handling remains consistent across the range. And like all Juliana’s, each shock is tuned to work better for slightly lighter riders than equivalent Santa Cruz models.
|Available in:||Carbon C and Carbon CC|
- 13.87kg / 30.58lbs
- Carbon CC
- FOX 36 Float Factory, 160mm
- RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate
- SRAM X01 Eagle AXS, 12spd
- SRAM GX AXS Controller
- SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon 148 DUB 32t
- SRAM XG1295 Eagle, 12spd, 10-50t
- SRAM X01 Eagle, 12spd
- SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- SRAM Code RSC
- Avid Centerline 200mm/180mm
- Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Santa Cruz 35 Carbon Bar, 800mm, 35mm Rise
- Burgtec Enduro MK3
- Juliana House Grip, 30mm or Burgtec Bartender Pro Grip Minnaar
- Industry Nine 1/1, 110x15, 6 Bolt, 28h
- Industry Nine 1/1, 148x12, XD, 6 Bolt, 28h
- Reserve 30 V2 Carbon Rims
- Sapim Race
- Maxxis Minion DHF 29"x2.5, 3C, Maxx- Grip, EXO, TR (27.5” tire on size XS)
- Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4", 3C, EXO, TR
- Stan's Sealant
- RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6 or OneUp Dropper V2
- Juliana Primiero Saddle or WTB Volt