Ready to rally the world.
Ready to rally the world, the Roubion was born from our racers’ love of events like the Trans-Provence, and named after one of Anka Martin’s favorite stages of that race.
With 150mm VPP travel, and stable geometry built around a 65° head tube angle, this is the bike for facing the unknown in demanding terrain.
Radically redesigned into a lower-link mounted shock configuration, the Roubion has taken notes from the Strega’s spell-book. The resulting suspension performance allows you to push harder and charge towards things you used to think were a big deal.
The beauty of VPP suspension is that it requires no links in the rear triangle. This creates a one-piece unified carbon swingarm that’s a piece of engineering art and the rock-solid reason why the Roubion tracks so well in rough conditions. You could call the Roubion “all mountain” or “enduro”. We just call it “capable of anything."
Are you the proud owner of a new Roubion? Register it right here.
- Available in:Carbon & Aluminum
- Wheel size:27.5"
- Rear travel:150mm
- Designed for:Trail & All Mtn
- 13.25kg / 29.21lbs
- Carbon CC
- FOX 36 Float Performance Elite, 160mm 27.5"
- RockShox Super Deluxe RCT
- SRAM X01 Eagle
- SRAM X01 Eagle
- SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon 148 DUB, 32t - 170mm (XS-S), 175mm (M-XL)
- SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50T
- SRAM X01 Eagle 12 SPD
- SRAM Code RSC
- Avid Centerline, 200mm Front, 180mm Rear
- Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Santa Cruz Bicycles AM Carbon Bar 35x760
- Race Face Aeffect R 50mm
- Juliana Grips
- DT 350 15x110 28H
- DT Swiss 350, 12x148, Centerlock, XD, 28h
- Race Face ARC Offset 30 27.5" Rims
- Santa Cruz Reserve 30 Carbon Rim
- DT Competition (28)
- Maxxis Minion 27.5x2.50 DHF 3C EXO TR
- Maxxis Minion 27.5x2.40 DHR II EXO TR
- Stans Sealant 2oz
- RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Juliana Saddle Primiero 1