Ready to rally the world.
Ready to rally the world, the Roubion was born from our racers’ love of events like the Trans-Provence, and named after one of Anka Martin’s favorite stages of that race.
With 150mm VPP travel, and stable geometry built around a 65° head tube angle, this is the bike for facing the unknown in demanding terrain.
Radically redesigned into a lower-link mounted shock configuration, the Roubion has taken notes from the Strega’s spell-book. The resulting suspension performance allows you to push harder and charge towards things you used to think were a big deal.
The beauty of VPP suspension is that it requires no links in the rear triangle. This creates a one-piece unified carbon swingarm that’s a piece of engineering art and the rock-solid reason why the Roubion tracks so well in rough conditions. You could call the Roubion “all mountain” or “enduro”. We just call it “capable of anything."
Are you the proud owner of a new Roubion? Register it right here.
- Available in:Carbon & Aluminum
- Wheel size:27.5"
- Rear travel:150mm
- Designed for:Trail & All Mtn
- 12.98kg / 28.61lbs
- Carbon CC
- FOX 36 Float Factory, 160mm, 27.5"
- RockShox Super Deluxe RCT
- Shimano XTR M9100 SGS, 11/12spd
- Shimano XTR M9100 SL, 12spd, I-Spec
- Shimano XTR M9120 148, 32t - 170mm (XS-S), 175mm (M-XL)
- Shimano XTR, 12spd, 10-51
- Shimano XTR, 12spd, w/Quick Link
- Shimano XTR M9120
- Shimano XTR Ice. Tech Rotors, Centerlock, 180mm
- Cane Creek 110 IS Integrated Headset
- Santa Cruz Bicycles AM Carbon Bar 35x760
- Race Face Turbine R 50mm
- Juliana Grips
- DT Swiss 240, 15x110, Centerlock, 28h
- DT Swiss 240, 12x148, Micro Spline, 28h
- Santa Cruz Reserve 30 Carbon Rim - 27.5 28h
- DT Competition Race (28)
- Maxxis Minion 27.5x2.50 DHF 3C EXO TR
- Maxxis Minion 27.5x2.40 DHR II EXO TR
- Stans Sealant 2oz
- RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Juliana Saddle Carbon