The Alpine 6 is the stand-out big hitter in our Alpine bike line-up. It's legendary big travel all-mountain performance and Enduro race success speaks for it self. With its 27.5 inch wheels, it is sharp handling, fast turning and and utterly reliable in all conditions, this is the go to bike for the tough-guys and gals.
The Alpine 6 went through one of the most intensive prototyping programs we've ever done for performance and reliabilty and the result is spectacular.
With its 230mm metric shock, we revised the suspension layout to increase the rear travel and tuned the frame to be more progressive to retain a bottomless feel and improve small bump smoothness, treading that fine line that keeps wallow at bay and gives the Alpine 6 all the control it needs in extreme terrain.
The geometry has also been under the microscope and refined to match the new suspension performance, resulting in more agility, stability and confident speed.
When you come upon one of those unholy beasts of a trail, this is the bike to take it on at full-gas and tame it.
Alpine 6 – Duel
WHY THE ALPINE 6 PRO-LINE?
Put simply, a rider's bike!
- Monocoque 6061-T6 aluminium frame
- Designed and built in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty with Limited Lifetime Crash Replacement
- Unique Single-pivot suspension for optimum performance, efficiency and reliability
- Radically revised, more progressive frame suspension layout with 230x65mm metric shock
- Reworked Alpine geometry for confidence, speed and stability
- 170mm Front/165mm rear travel
- Frame Bottle Bosses
- Boost 148 rear hub spacing
Matt Charcoal Grey
Matt Cyan Blue
Matt Deep Bronze
FRAME AND FORK
6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing.
Wheel Size: 27.5.
Rear wheel travel: 165.
Swingarm - Bolt Type Allen Key Head (Boost 148mm Hub)
Rear Shock - Fox Float DPX2 Performance 230x65
Headset - Hope Black - 49mm for Tapered Steerer (£95.00)
Seat Clamp - Strange Bolted