If in doubt, take a Bronson out
You know what’s hard about choosing what model of Santa Cruz suits you? It’s having to narrow down what kind of riding you want to do. But what if you don’t want to be pinned down by labels? What if you want to just be a mountain biker in the broadest sense of the word? What if you want to choose how you ride rather than what to ride? If this sounds familiar, then try a Bronson.
Our demo crew have a saying, ‘If in doubt, take a Bronson out’. The 150mm-travel bike can go deep on any landing and the VPP™ suspension design makes sure that there’s no wasted energy when heading back up for another go.
If you value style at speed or want to have fun feeling fast, then mixed wheels (29” up front, 27.5” out back) show that the spectrum is a loop not opposite points on a scale. The larger front wheel provides more traction and stability that’ll make you feel more confident squaring off the turns and diving for the inside lines. But a 27.5-inch tire in the rear means this bike still loves getting up on the back wheel and into the air.
From flat out on the trail to fully flat over a table, each generation of Bronson rider redefines expectations of what a mountain biker is.
|Available in:||Carbon C and Carbon CC|
- 13.86kg / 30.56lbs
- Carbon CC
- FOX 36 Float Factory, 160mm
- RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate
- SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, 12spd
- SRAM AXS Controller
- SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 148 DUB 32t
- SRAM XG1295 Eagle Rainbow, 12spd, 10-50t
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12spd
- SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- SRAM Code RSC
- Avid Centerline 200mm/180mm
- Chris King DropSet 3 Integrated Headset
- Santa Cruz 35 Carbon Bar, 800mm, 35mm Rise
- i9 A35
- Santa Cruz House Grips or Burgtec Bartender Pro Grip Minnaar
- i9 Hydra, 15x110, 28h
- i9 Hydra, 12x148, XD, 28h
- Reserve 30 V2 Carbon Rims
- Sapim D-light
- Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4", 3C, EXO, TR
- Stan's Sealant
- RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6 or OneUp Dropper V2
- WTB Silverado Medium Ti Fusion Saddle or WTB Volt