Puzzling Ain’t Easy
The V10 is designed to be exactly the right bike for anyone who steps up to the startline with eyes on a podium. The racer who chooses a V10 is the recipient of every bit of work and puzzling that’s gone into the Syndicate’s race bikes.
The continuous fine-tuning that the V10 has undergone with the Syndicate for World Cup season after season has guaranteed regular, high-level feedback. The result is perhaps the most refined suspension performance available outside of a World Cup pit. 215mm of VPP™ travel is exquisitely refined and the ease of tuning and serviceability of the VPP system makes it a hit in the pits with mechanics and privateers.
Wheel size has been the latest puzzle to ponder. Greg Minnaar, being a tall and looking for pure speed on the clock, focuses his choice on 29-inch wheels. Loris Vergier, shorter in stature but similarly looking for efficiency has chosen a mixed wheel setup (29-inch front and 27.5-inch rear). Luca Shaw chose what feels fun because to him if he’s having fun he’s going fast, so he’s also on a mixed setup.
Because there’s so many flavours and needs we offer the V10 in 27.5 (front and rear) in the smallest size up to a size large, both 29-inch (front and rear) and mixed in medium and large frame sizes, and 29-inch only for the XL frame size. So your V10 is optimized for who you are.
The most successful bike in downhill history shows no signs of slowing down.
Additional details for the realest puzzlers:
- Adjustable chainstay length to optimize front/rear balance
- Lower leverage rate for optimal shock performance
- Internal derailleur cable routing on swingarm to protect housing from chain damage
- FOX 40 Factory, 203mm, 29"(3)
- FOX DHX2 Factory SLS Coil
- e13 LG1
- SRAM X01 DH, 7spd
- SRAM X01 DH
- SRAM X01 DH, DUB 83, 165mm, 36t
- SRAM DUB 83mm
- SRAM X01 DH, 7spd
- SRAM XX1, 11spd
- SRAM Code RSC
- Avid Centerline 200mm
- Santa Cruz Bicycles Carbon Riser - 800mm
- Santa Cruz Direct Mount
- Burgtec Bartender Pro Grip Minnaar
- Cane Creek 40 ZS49/EC49
- Burgtec Xpress Carbon
- Fizik Alpaca Gravita X5
- Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5", 3C, MaxxGRIP
- Maxxis Assegai 27.5"x2.5", 3C, MaxxGRIP
- F: DT Swiss 350, 20x110, Boost, 32h
R: DT Swiss 350 ISO, 12x157, XD, 32h
Rims: RaceFace ARC HD 30 29" (F) / RaceFace ARC HD 30 27.5" (R)
Spokes: Sapim Race
- Stan's Sealant