Puzzling Ain’t Easy
The V10 is designed to be exactly the right bike for anyone who steps up to the startline with eyes on a podium. The racer who chooses a V10 is the recipient of every bit of work and puzzling that’s gone into the Syndicate’s race bikes.
The continuous fine-tuning that the V10 has undergone with the Syndicate for World Cup season after season has guaranteed regular, high-level feedback. The result is perhaps the most refined suspension performance available outside of a World Cup pit. 215mm of VPP™ travel is exquisitely refined and the ease of tuning and serviceability of the VPP system makes it a hit in the pits with mechanics and privateers.
Wheel size has been the latest puzzle to ponder. Greg Minnaar, being a tall and looking for pure speed on the clock, focuses his choice on 29-inch wheels. Luca Shaw chose what feels fun because to him if he’s having fun he’s going fast, so he’s on a mixed setup.
Because there’s so many flavours and needs we offer the V10 in 27.5 (front and rear) in the smallest size up to a size large, both 29-inch (front and rear) and mixed in medium and large frame sizes, and 29-inch only for the XL frame size. So your V10 is optimized for who you are.
The most successful bike in downhill history shows no signs of slowing down.
|Available in:||Carbon CC|
|Wheel Size:||27.5", MX, 29"|
- 15.79kg / 34.81lbs
- Fox 40 Factory, 203mm, 29"
- Fox DHX2 Factory Coil
- SRAM X01 DH, 7spd
- SRAM X01 DH
- SRAM X01 DH, DUB 83, 165mm, 36t
- SRAM X01 DH, 7spd
- SRAM PC1170, 11spd
- SRAM DUB 83mm
- SRAM Code RSC
- SRAM Centerline Rotor 203mm (F) / 200mm (R)
- Cane Creek 40 ZS49/EC49 Headset
- Santa Cruz 35 Carbon Bar, 800mm, 35mm Rise
- Santa Cruz Direct Mount 35x45/50
- Burgtec Bartender Pro Grip Minnar or VP VPG-101A
- DT Swiss 350, 20x110, Boost, 32h
- DT Swiss 350 ISO, 12x157, XD, 32h
- RaceFace ARC HD 30 29" (F) RaceFace ARC HD 30 27.5” (R)
- E13 Vario DH Guide
- Sapim Race
- Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5", 3C, MaxxGRIP
- Maxxis Assegai 27.5"x2.5", 3C, MaxxGRIP
- Stan's Sealant
- Burgtec Xpress Carbon
- Fizik Alpaca Gravita X5 Saddle or WTB Volt