Why did it take us so long to make the 160E? Because we thought its only wise that we heed the laws of physics. So we took the time to explore and build the 160E on an all new suspension platform, we call Sixfinity™. Also allows us to address the added power, weight and unique demands of an E-bike. Sure it took us some time. From what we've learned along the way, it'll save even more. The first E-bike built for racing, the 160E breaks new drounds.
- Boost spacing and SRAM UDH hanger.
- 446mm chain stay.
- Uninterrupted 31.6 seat tube offers great dropper post compatibility.
- Rated to Yeti DH standards.
- Floating collet axles and pinch bolts on the linkage extend bearing life and ensure optimal, consistent alignment.
- Custom OneUp chain guide mount.
- MD thru XL Mainframes accommodate a standard water bottle while our "hot lap" bottle will fit in a SM frame.
- Custom cable ports, captured hoses and housing and ribbed chainstay guards provide a silent ride.
- The frame ports are also configurable for clean setup whether you run cabled, wireless or a combination for your dropper and derailleur.
- "Moto" brake compatible routing (Left Rear Brake/Right Front Brake).
- Tube in tube routing in swingarm for rear brake, speed sensor and derailleur.
- Rear mud fender protects motor and linkage.
- Shock drain hole to keep water and mud out.
|FORK||FOX FACTORY 38 GRIP 2/170MM E-TUNE|
|SHOCK||FOX PERFORMANCE FLOAT X2|
|WHEELSET||DT SWISS EX1700 30MM|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SHIMANO XT|
|CRANK||SHIMANO EM900 34T 160MM|
|CASSETTE||SHIMANO XT 10-51|
|BRAKES||SRAM CODE RSC|
|ROTOR F/R||SRAM CENTERLINE 220/SRAM CENTERLINE 200|
|POST||SRAM REVERB AXS 31.6MM|
|TYRE (F)||MAXXIS ASSEGAI 2.5 EXO+|
|TYRE (R)||MAXXIS MINION DHR II 2.4 DD|
|HEADSET||CANE CREEK 110 INTEGRATED|
|BAR||YETI CARBON 35X800MM EBIKE|
|STEM||BURGTEC ENDURO MK3 35X50MM|
|GRIPS||ODI ELITE PRO|
|BATTERY||SHIMANO 630WH INTERNAL BATTERY|
|DRIVE UNIT||SHIMANO DU-EP800|